Year of the Nurse
2020 is the International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife to honor of the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth and to advance nurses’ vital role in transforming health care around the world.
I spearheaded a specialized campaign to increase retention and acquisition rates, increase brand awareness and continue to support our efforts of humanizing the AMN brands.
- Researched competitors efforts to better understand the magnitude of the initiative that AMN would be participating in.
- Analyzed our target market – travel nurses, per diem nurses and perm nurses.
- Developed a creative brief to share with stakeholders of the company.
- Formulated a social media calendar with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, and blog posts.
- Partnered with design to provide visionary direction for illustrations and graphics to display across multiple channels.
- Engaged with current clinicians to build relationships through writing recognition articles on them.
- Constructed storyline for 8 videos to be shared across brand sites and social media pages.
- Utilized survey results to create a series of monthly giveaways based on clinicians wants.
- Activated traveler database through cadence of emails.
- Grew social media following by 1.2k in 4 months @AMNtraveler.