Hey Ya’ll! Welcome to another week of quarantine, social distancing, and self isolation! It is the craziest of times in our world so I wanted to share some tips to help keep you entertained while stuck at home with your significant other. Since it has been about a month, maybe even longer of no longer having the freedom of going out to dinner, meeting for happy hour or really being allowed to go anywhere, I wanted to help lighten the mood and share some simple but fun ideas to keep that spark alive in weird times!
- What’s Cooking’ Good Lookin‘
- Surprise your spouse with their favorite homemade meal one night and set the table, add a candle and use your fancy glasses for your favorite drink.
- You Make Me Wanna Cruise
- Can’t stay in the house any longer? Take a drive down a scenic road you enjoy, along the coast, back country roads, under moss covered trees. Maybe even hit-up a Chick-Fil-A on your way. 🙂
- Fresh Air is Nice
- Leave your phones inside and go outside! Sit on your balcony or patio for a bit and enjoy each others company. Play a game together and take it outside!
- Get your Running Shoes on
- Take a run around the block or pick a change of scenery in a secluded location and enjoy staying active without the gym!
- New Bar Tender in Town
- The internet is a great resource to look up some awesome new cocktail recipes, or experiment and create something new! Have a weekly cocktail challenge. Cheers!
I hope these give you some fun, new ideas to stay busy during this time. I hope you all are staying safe and remember we are #inthistogether.